Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Eotd - Electric Animal


Today's look was mostly done using shades from the Urban Decay Electric Palette. 

Products used:

Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Shadows - Kid, Saddle, White Frost and Brule
Urban Decay Electric Palette shades - Chaos and Gonzo
MAC Old Gold Pigment
Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Kiss Lashes in No. 11


1.  First I used a mixture of MAC Saddle and Kid in my crease to transition the brighter colours to come.

2.  Using a small shader brush and patting motions, I placed Chaos first in the inner and outer corners and blended inwards on the lid, and then placed Gonzo a little further in, blending inwards and towards the crease.

3.  Using a mix of Saddle and Kid, I reblended the crease to blend out the blue shades just added to the lid. 

4.  Using another flat shader brush, I packed MAC Old Gold onto the center of the lid, and blended outward adding more Gonzo and Chaos as needed to blend seamlessly.  I applied all the shades similarily onto my lower lash line.

5.  Using MAC Brule and a large fluffy brush I blended all edges on my upper and lower lash lines.

6. Finishing up I placed White Frost on my brow bone and blended it out, and added Mascara and falsies.

Who else is loving the electric palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment